Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
In today’s competitive era, quality is a prime factor. Quality output from any machine depends on machine's repeat performance. To get repeat performance; machine maintenance is a key factor. Maintenance of CCTV camera requires special skills. Every organization may not have specialized CCTV Surveillance System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras. CCTV camera manufacturers and distributors are the best people to support in maintaining these cameras as total technology is available with them. In order to help our customers in getting the best throughput from the CCTV camera.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for quarterly from the date of signing of memorandum of understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed quarterly subject to rendering of satisfactory service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on half yearly basis.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test, DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check. Replacement of CCTV parts and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However the servicing agency may provide such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing parts.
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the quarterly period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
6. Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this type of service.
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer. However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the servicing agencies.
8. Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.